The courses in this certificate focus on tools and communication skills to help successfully initiate and facilitate change up, down, and across the organization.
Some leaders generate change; others have change thrust upon them. Change is disruptive – that is the whole point – and ensuring you harness the disruption for positive, long-term results is the key to leading teams that are forward-thinking, effective, and exciting.
- Executing Changes Series 1: Guiding People through Change
- Executing Changes Series 2: Tools for Change
- Executing Changes Series 3: Change Acumen
Completing these three series earns the Executing Change Certificate
People who lead teams, change initiatives, project teams, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans at a team or department level.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of the leader in the change process
- Align change to organization initiatives
- Apply specific communication approaches to change phases of avoiding, resisting, refocusing, and renewing
- Strategically use tools to move through planning, initiating, implementing, and sustaining change
- Identify stakeholders needed for successful change
- Influence up the organizational chart
- Lead change across/down the organization chart
- Analyze and align input-gathering tools to meet purpose
- Move people from resistance to acceptance and productivity
- Improve facilitation and communication skills
- Locate resources and allies within the organization
- Sustain process improvement efforts with buy-in and implementation strategy
- Identify and manage risk within stakeholder tolerances
There are no prerequisites.
Price: $2,618.85 Early Bird Price: $2,356.97
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
See individual series for dates.