The courses in this Change Management certificate focus on tools and communication skills that help initiate and facilitate successful change across organizations.
Some leaders generate change; but others have change unexpectedly thrust upon them and then do not know what to do. Change is disruptive and our courses can help you manage the disruption for positive, long-term results for your team.
- Executing Changes Series 1: Guiding People through Change
- Executing Changes Series 2: Tools for Change
- Executing Changes Series 3: Change Acumen
Completing these three series earns the Executing Change Certificate
People who lead teams, change initiatives, project teams, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans at a team or department level.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of the leader in the change process
- Align change to organization initiatives
- Apply specific communication approaches to change phases of avoiding, resisting, refocusing, and renewing
- Strategically use tools to move through planning, initiating, implementing, and sustaining change
- Identify stakeholders needed for successful change
- Influence up the organizational chart
- Lead change across/down the organization chart
- Analyze and align input-gathering tools to meet purpose
- Move people from resistance to acceptance and productivity
- Improve facilitation and communication skills
- Locate resources and allies within the organization
- Sustain process improvement efforts with buy-in and implementation strategy
- Identify and manage risk within stakeholder tolerances
There are no prerequisites.
Price: $2,618.85 Early Bird Price: $2,356.97
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
See individual series for dates.