This Series is comprised of one course. The registration button on this page will automatically register you in the course with a 15% series discount.
Length: This series is one day
This series is part of the Executing Change Certificate
People who lead:
- Project teams
- Change initiatives
- Strategic initiatives – like business architects
- Process improvement projects
- Continuous improvement efforts
After completing this series, participants will be able to:
- Weigh options for challenging situations and determine the best course of action
- See how a variety of approaches can meet goals
- Apply tools to common, yet challenging, situations in the workplace
- Gain insight from other participants
Price: $242.25 Early Bird Pricing: $218.00 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in courses that are at least 7 hours in length
- CEUs: .
If you are registering through the workforce center, you must have your counselor contact IPD directly at email@example.com
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).