Instructor, Metropolitan State University
- Customer Service
- Employee Engagement
- Conflict Resolution
- AAS: Sales & Management from St. Cloud Community and Technical College
- BA: Major – Professional Communication: Speech emphasis; Minor – Psychology from Metro State
- MA: Communication from Bethel University
- Certified Qualified Administrator of Intercultural Development Inventory®
Relevant experience to topic areas:
- worked as Professional Relations Representative for medical practice
- managed a private optometric practice
Jeannette has been facilitating learning since 1995 as:
- a college faculty member
- supervisor of training and personnel development;
- partner with MnSCU colleges
Philosophy of training in a nutshell:
I believe learning should be fun and inspiring. My role is to open learners to the material and empower them to apply it. I create the opportunity for growth and then let the learner own the action.
Training and teaching experience:
- PMI Minnesota’s Professional Development Days
- Faculty in Metropolitan State University Decision Sciences department
- University of Minnesota’s Applied and Professional Studies department
Why instructor is excited about teaching at Metro State:
- First, as an alumnus of Metro State, I believe in the quality education they provide.
- Second, the Institute for Professional Development is forward-thinking and focused on providing information and skills to businesses and their people on the front end of the trends.