Up to 24 people
Minneapolis, St. Paul, & Surrounding Communities
This training is an introduction to the concept of unconscious bias – the mental shortcuts our brains take to help us make decisions quickly. The course is aimed at raising awareness of how unconscious biases work, and how they can negatively influence workplace interactions. Awareness is an important first step in unbiasing, a term for mitigating unconscious bias and giving our first thoughts a second look.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Make leaders aware of their unconscious bias
- Learn the first step in unbiasing
- Know options for taking a second look to reduce bias
- Understand how unconscious bias can affect your leadership and management decisions
The training includes:
- Standard customization of materials
- Pre and post meetings with leader
- Assessment of change style
- Aggregated evaluation results with suggested next steps
Call us today for more information at (612) 659-7230 or fill out the information box at right and someone from IPD will contact you.