Up to 24 people
Minneapolis, St. Paul, & Surrounding Communities
In this course, leaders will explore the essential skill of generosity to address microaggressions on their teams and build a culture of belonging. Leaders will learn strategies for staying open, curious, and generous in their interpretation of others’ behaviors and intentions in moments of judgment. They will practice powerful strategies to navigate difficult conversations and express people’s impact in ways that create a bridge to shared understanding and deeper connection.
The objectives of this course are to:
1. Understand the power of generosity when leading
2. Learn how to recognize and manage microaggression taking place within a team
3. Use strategies to delay judgement
4. Practice skills needed to have productive difficult conversations
The training includes:
1. Standard customization of materials
2. Pre and post meetings with leader
3. Assessment of change style
4. Aggregated evaluation results with suggested next steps
Call us today for more information at (612) 659-7230 or fill out the information box at right and someone from IPD will contact you.