Up to 24 people
Minneapolis, St. Paul, & Surrounding Communities
Inclusion is about being a valued contributor to your team, organization or community. Inclusive leadership is the practice of intentionally including the contributions of others who may or may not be like you. Inclusive leaders put people first and know their motivations, talents, and skills well enough to engage and leverage them for innovation and creativity. Participants will conclude this course by Identifying personal strategies to improve their own ability to practice inclusive leadership.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Understand the research and best practice about inclusive leadership
- Know the leadership behaviors that will bring out the best in others
- Recognize the benefits and challenges of inclusive leadership
- Learn the foundations central to inclusive leadership
- Understand how belonging impacts employee engagement
The training includes:
- Standard customization of materials
- Pre and post meetings with leader
- Assessment of change style
- Aggregated evaluation results with suggested next steps
Call us today for more information at (612) 659-7230 or fill out the information box at right and someone from IPD will contact you.