People who lead:
- Project teams
- Change initiatives
- Process improvement projects
- Continuous improvement efforts
- Identify your go-to reaction to change and how that affects your work
- Explain the change curve, its phases, and how it rolls out
- Define your role in helping people navigate through change
- Analyze change situations and generate plans to allow for adjustment to change
Price: $150.00 Early Bird Pricing: $135.00 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date
Course Text: no texts are used in this course
Food: lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If you are registering through the workforce center, you must have your counselor contact IPD directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
- Tuesday, February 12, 2018 from 12:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.