Instructor, Metropolitan State University
Identifying, designing, and implementing organizational strategy and operational improvements.
- Master’s degree in organizational leadership from Regis University – Denver, CO
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration from University of Minnesota – Minneapolis, MN
- Certification in process improvement Process Management International
- Certification in training US Army – Total Army Instructor Trainer Course (TAITC)
- Certification in project management (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certification in program management (PgMP) from US Program Management Office
Relevant experience to topic areas:
- 23 years of experience in a broad range of industries including:
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Healthcare / Non-Profit
- Director with Northwest Mortgage
- Chief of Operations with the US Army
- Senior director of IT-PMO and Quality Services at MoneyGram International
- Vice President of Client Services at Rust Consulting
- Director, Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) at Be the Match
Philosophy of training in a nutshell:
Training should be interactive, collaborative and engaging and should leave all participants feeling energized and empowered to put their new gained knowledge to use.
Why instructor is excited about teaching at Metro State:
Teaching enables me to be able to not share my knowledge and experience but also learn from others who have the benefit of completely different perspectives and viewpoints. As an instructor I realize that I am also a student and that the learning process is always in both directions. And being able to teach at a local organization like Metro State is extremely rewarding because you have a direct impact and connection directly within your own community and business environment.