Course 1: Clear & Concise Communication
Up to 20 People
Whether writing emails, procedures, or scope documents, if used incorrectly, grammar and punctuation can cloud your meaning. Revisit writing structure with plenty of concrete practice to cement your understanding and ensure your written communications are clear and direct.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Provide a refresher of advanced grammar such as:
- Using dependent and independent clauses
- Ensuring subject and verb agreement
- Creating meaning with subordination and coordination
- Practicing parallel structure
- Use these writing rules to ensure your written messages are clear and direct
Call (612) 659-7230 for more information on bringing this training course to your team.