1 full day (or two ½ day sessions)
Up to 24 people
Minneapolis, St. Paul, & Surrounding Communities
This course starts with an assessment for team members to identify their own preferred communication style. It teaches team members what those different communication styles are and how they should use them to send and receive communication. Your team will also learn that communication changes when people are under stress, so they will learn about alternate communication styles, empathy, and grace to avoid people problems. Along the way, team members learn about each other, interact, and have fun as they learn tools they can easily learn and apply in the work environment.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Learn to assess the communication styles of others through observable behaviors
- Understand how to leverage communication styles to give and receive feedback
- Modify messages to communicate in times of stress and conflict
The training includes:
- Standard customization of materials
- Pre and post meetings with leader
- Assessment of communication style
- Aggregated evaluation results with suggested next steps
Call (612) 659-7230 or fill out the form at right for more information on bringing this training course to your team.