Up to 24 people
Minneapolis, St. Paul, & Surrounding Communities
Cultural awareness is achieved by developing skills important in cross-cultural interactions.
Participants will learn how to establish positive relationships, engage others, and improve the quality of services they provide in a multicultural marketplace. Understand the definition of diversity & culture, identify personal gaps in cultural awareness, and develop strategies for recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce.
The objectives of this course are to:
- Provide your workforce with common definitions for DE&I jargon
- Assist individuals with identifying their own gaps in cultural awareness
- Create a workplace that welcomes diversity
The training includes:
- Standard customization of materials
- Pre and post meetings with leader
- Aggregated evaluation results with suggested next steps
Call us today for more information at (612) 659-7230 or fill out the information box at right and someone from IPD will contact you.