Instructor, Metropolitan State University
- Financial Service Industry
- Training and Development
- Business Architecture
- Strategy Development and Implementation
- Business Architecture Certification – Business Architecture Guild
- Bachelor of Science – Winona State University
- Chartered Life Underwriter
- TOGAF and ITSM Certified
Relevant experience to topic areas:
- 30 years of experience in the financial services industry with 10 years in sales and management, 10 years specializing in training and development and 10 years as a Business Architect.
- Vice President, senior business architect at U.S. Bank and enterprise business consultant.
- A founding member of the Twin Cities Business Architecture Forum.
Philosophy of training in a nutshell:
Working adults learn best by applying new ideas to real life situations and sharing experiences with each other. The Metro State Business Architecture Certificate program provides students the opportunity to learn new concepts and determine how and when they can be applied most effectively in their everyday business situations.
Why instructor is excited about teaching at Metro State:
Students come to Metro State because they are interested in learning. They bring diverse backgrounds and experiences which allows me to learn from them as much as they learn from me.