Succeeding With Projects
3 full days
Up to 20 people
This workshop covers all the essentials of project management concepts, tools, and techniques that allow your project managers to work on large or small projects. The workshop provides the knowledge to not only scope a project, but also scope the use of the project tools to match the size of the project. While the material is based on Project Management Institute® theory, participants will use an ongoing scenario to apply the tools to real-life situations. As participants work through application, they receive coaching from an experienced project manager with PMP® certification.
This workshop is equally valuable to those who are new to leading projects or those who are experienced project managers and desire a refresher, as participants learn to:
- Understand the role of the project manager through each phase of a project: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Build a common understanding project terminology and techniques
- Increase a project’s potential by applying project management tools and processes
- Leverage critical teamwork techniques to get your project team to work together
- Engage project stakeholders and sponsors
- Understand when and how to use project templates
- Describe the difference between project management and project methodology
- Define project roles and responsibilities
This workshop includes meetings with the instructor to customize to your organization’s needs.
Call us today at (612) 659-7230