- This event has passed.
Expert Insights Session: Business Architecture Should Solve a Business Problem
January 17, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
BBusiness Architecture continues to be a growing practice in the Twin Cities area. If you are unsure how to approach implementing Business Architecture in your own organization or how to start moving your own career into the Business Architecture arena, David Stevens’ story will provide some insight for you.
David runs the business architecture office at Prime Therapeutics – an office that was just a germ of an idea 3 years ago. During a turbulent period in health care services, David went from being a consultant brought in to assist with investment planning to building a small, yet effective, business architecture practice that continues to gain traction.
Come and hear David’s story and learn:
- A pragmatic definition and approach to business architecture.
- How to use business architecture to solve problems without shouting, “We are now using Business Architecture!”
- The overlap and differentiation between business architecture and other practices, such as enterprise architecture, business analysis, and project management.
With plenty of time for Q & A.
- 2:00 p.m. – Registration Opens
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. – Presentation by David Stevens of Prime Therapeutics
- 4:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. – Hors d’oeurve & TCBAF Networking
- 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Twin Cities Business Architecture Forum Monthly Meeting
This event will take place in our Student Center Bldg. which is located next to the parking ramp on our main campus, 700 E. Seventh St., St. Paul, MN 55106 .