Even with all our devices and information options, communication continues to be a challenge in the workplace.
- It is not uncommon for engagement surveys to indicate that the workers in an organization are seeking more communication from leadership.
- Supervisors often have development goals for their staff to be more professional or respectful in their communication.
- Workers wish their coworkers could run shorter meetings, fewer meetings, and/or meetings that generate actions.
Perhaps communication is stated so often because the term covers so much ground:
- Facilitating meetings
- Participating in meetings
- One-on-0ne interactions with co-workers
For all the time we spend communicating, many of us never receive any training in professional communication or how to best communicate in the workplace.
And…. Many times we are communicating because something has gone wrong or something is overdue or someone is not doing their job, and that added stress of urgency and importance can short-circuit our best intentions to communicate clearly and concisely and professionally.
We can help with that… all of that.
- Choose one of these courses to help fix the communication issues in your organization
- Or let us help you select the best training to solve your problem
- Or we can design a customized experience in professional development to assist you in improving communications
Improve your workplace relationships and improve production!