Length: 1 day
People who lead teams, departments, change initiatives, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Weigh options for challenging situations and determine the best course of action
- See how a variety of approaches can meet goals
- Apply tools to common, yet challenging, situations in the workplace
- Gain insight from other students
Student must complete all other courses in the Change Management Certificate before taking this course:
- Facilitation: A Game-changing Leadership Skill
- Storytelling for Leaders
- Building the Business Case for Change
- Leading your Stakeholders through Change
- Getting Buy-in for Just About Anything
- Knowing the Risks Leads to Opportunity
Price: $285.00 Early Bird Pricing: $256.50 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
“I liked the role play.” – from spring 2017 participant
“The technology added to the learning, as did the handouts” – from spring 2017 participant