The MN Cyber CEH training program consists of 18 core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training, beginning with an introduction to ethical hacking and covering such topics as malware threats, denial of service, hacking mobile platforms and cloud computing.
Courses are face-to-face, and attendance is required.
EC-Council certified course materials are included. This non-credit course will prepare you to take the CEH certification exam. This is a vendor-neutral and globally recognized industry certification.
∗Certification exam is not included in the course price.
Length: 42 total hours
Metropolitan State University is an authorized EC-Council Academia Partner.
This course will significantly benefit:
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure
The broad spectrum of topics included in the CEH ensure its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security. Successful candidates will learn:
- Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganography, steganalysis attacks and covering tracks
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- Working of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- Different types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- Different types of web application attacks, web application hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools
- Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
Two years of work experience in the Information Security domain
Price: $2,850.00 Early Bird: $2,565.00 until 21 days prior to beginning of course
- Course Texts: EC-Council certified course materials provided
- Food: Lunch will be provided daily
- CEUs: 5.04
- GIAC CEPs: 18
- Location: Metropolitan State University Science and Education Center
- Parking: Available in the Metropolitan State University Ramp for a $5.00 daily fee
- If you are registering through the workforce center, you must have your counselor contact IPD directly at email@example.com