Conflict is healthy. Conflict encourages discussions to identify the root causes of the problems and analyze possible solutions. However, conflict can make people uneasy. Effective project managers know how to leverage conflict to be productive – not destructive.
Participants in this module will:
- Recognize when to engage in dialogue that is both assertive and cooperative
- Develop expertise to discover solutions and present options to stakeholders that allow for the win/win
- Find opportunities to collaborate that will generate value and improve relationships for both the project manager and the organization
- Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Business Architects
- Team Leaders
- Department Managers
- Understand the Power of “Yes”
- Understand the Power of “No”
- Understand win-lose scenarios and their cost
- Recognize win-win possibilities and the gains
This course does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $150.00 Early Bird Pricing: $135.00 up to 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
Useful Websites: PMI Talent Triangle https://www.pmi.org/learning/training-development/talent-triangle
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
This course is new for this academic year.