Topics to be covered include:
- Threats from nation state actors
- Cyber criminals: Attacks and deterrence
- Insider threats: Securing from within
- Hactivists: Securing your reputation and information
Courses are face-to-face, and attendance is required.
Participants will receive a certification of completion from Metropolitan State’s NSA/DHS Center of Excellence Program in Cyber Defense.
This course is targeted at information security professionals, managers and security/compliance practitioners in the financial industry.
In this course you will:
- Understand how to successfully implement and manage components of an effective information security program
- Boost your knowledge of threat vectors
- Understand and apply layered security program
- Gain confidence in your decision making with comprehensive cybersecurity knowledge
Experience in the finance information security domain.
Price: $750.00 Early Bird: $675.00 until 21 days prior to beginning of course
- Course Texts: EC-Council certified course materials provided
- Food: Lunch will be provided daily
- CEUs: 1.5
- Location: Metropolitan State University Science and Education Center
- Parking: Available in the Metropolitan State University Ramp for a $5.00 daily fee
- If you are registering through the workforce center, you must have your counselor contact IPD directly at firstname.lastname@example.org