CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. CySA+ validates critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect, and combat cybersecurity threats.
Courses are face-to-face, and attendance is required.
- Length: 35 total hours
All course materials including access to an exam simulator are provided.
This non-credit course will prepare you to take the CompTIA exam to earn the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst Certification. This is a vendor-neutral and globally recognized industry certification.
CompTIA CySA+ is ISO/ANSI 17024 accredited.
Participants will receive a voucher for one attempt at the CySA+ Certification exam (CSO-001).
Metropolitan State University is a CompTIA Academy Partner.
This course continues the career pathway for someone who has 3-5 years of experience working in the IT fields of security or system administration. It provides knowledge used in the roles of Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) analyst, incident responder, auditory, information assurance technician and more.
Gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Configure and use threat detection tools
- Perform data analysis
- Interpret results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization.
It is recommended for CompTIA CySA+ Certification candidates to have the following:
- 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience
- Network+, Security+, or equivalent knowledge
Price: $1,500.00 Early Bird Pricing: $1,350.00 until 4 weeks prior to course start date
- Course Texts: All course materials, exam simulator and exam voucher for CompTIA CySA+ (CSO-001)) are included.
- Food: This course does not provide food or beverages
- CEUs: 3.96
- Location: Metropolitan State University Science and Education Center
- Parking: Available in the Metropolitan State University ramp for a $5.00 daily fee
- If you are Metro State alumni or a current student, you can qualify for 15% off the regular course price. Visit our alumni page to sign-up for the discount code.
- If you sign-up through your workforce center, have your counselor contact us at 612-659-7230 prior to registering to receive 15% off the regular course price.
- If you are a business with three or more people taking the course, contact us to receive 15% off the regular course price.
- The Institute for Professional Development does have a cancellation policy that you need to be aware of.
Instructors may vary for this course.