Length: 1 and 1/2 days
This course pairs well with Leading Your Stakeholders through Change.
People who lead teams, departments, change initiatives, project teams, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans.
- Identify common sources of change
- Explain the linkage between an organization’s strategy and change, and the role of the business case
- Complete the non-financial sections of a business case and support the preparation of the financial analysis
- Convert the intangible benefits of a change initiative into tangible, quantitative benefits and use them in the business case
- Recognize the application of the principals of good data presentation
- Identify crucial success factors and risk for a change initiative
This certificate does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $474.00 Early Bird Pricing: $427.00 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course.
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
“While the materials were really good – the conversations and examples really helped my understanding and application.” – from Cheryl Kyle
“I really enjoyed this class!” – from spring 2017 participant
We will follow guidance from the Minnesota State system for the upcoming semesters; and the health and safety of students and staff will be at the forefront of any decision we make. Information will be posted here as soon as available, please Subscribe to our Email List for updated information to be sent directly.
In the meantime, please Click Here for information about customized training classes that can be offered at your organization.