Length: 4 modules
The four modules that make up this course are all online. You can stop and start the course as your time permits to complete the four modules.
Metro State is a Guild Approved Training Provider by the Business Architecture Guild.
This course is for:
- People who want a definition of business architecture and what it does
- Those who are thinking of sponsoring a business architecture practice in their organization
- Those who are considering moving into the role of a business architect (whether formally or informally)
- Learn how business architecture can be used by an organization to map strategy to business direction
- Understand the role of the business architect
- Assess your skill set to see if you would enjoy being a business architect
There are no prerequisites for this course
- This course is free
- Start now by using this link to register
- Complete the four modules as your time allows
- This course is all online; no books are needed
This course is a self-paced online course. Start anytime and complete on your schedule.