Length: 2 days
For leaders at all levels: from the front-line to the C-suite
Agile: The “Why”
- 2×2 Reasons to Care About Agile
- How We Got to Now: A Brief History of Organizational Solutions
- Agile: The Organizational Solution for Today’s World
Agile: The “What”
- Agile’s Heritage
- The Agile Manifesto
- Agile Team Members Roles & Responsibilities
- Agile Myths
- Major Agile Product Development Frameworks
- Micro and Macro Agile
Agile: The “How”
- Myth Busting
- Culture is THE Key
- Culture Defined
- The First Step in any Organizational Transformation
- A Framework for Cultivating Organizational Agility
- Assessing Cultural Solution Alternatives
- Organizational Life Cycle States and Agility
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Price: $1,100.00 Early Bird Pricing: $990.00 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Course Text: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are at least 7 hours in length
- CEUs: 1.68
- Useful Websites: https://agilityirl.com
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
Metropolitan State Institute for Professional Development does not currently have public seat-based classes running for fall 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
We will follow guidance from the Minnesota State system for the Spring 2021 Semester; and the health and safety of students and staff will be at the forefront of any decision we make. Information will be posted here as soon as available, please Subscribe to our Email List for updated information to be sent directly.
In the meantime, please Click Here for information about customized training classes that can be offered at your organization.