What is Scrum? Think rugby.
In rugby, when a minor infraction of the rules of the game occurs, a scrum restarts play. The team links arms, restarts play, and works together to drive toward a common goal. The Scrum framework provides inspect and adapt opportunities during projects to keep your project team on track and moving forward. To learn more about the Scrum framework and the benefits of Scrum, join us for an hour-long webinar August 19.
Discover if the Scrum approach is the one you should be using on the projects in your organization – and also learn why it’s not just for I.T. projects anymore.
Who benefits from Scrum?
- Leaders (all levels) seeking improvements in productivity in project work & product development
- Project Managers
- Team Members
- Business Analysts
- Human Resource professionals
What will you learn?
After this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define Scrum and how it is utilized for projects.
- Determine if Scrum framework is the approach your organization needs.
- Understand certification options and levels.