Instructor, Metropolitan State University
- Project Management
- Program Management
- Six Sigma
- University of MN- Twin Cities
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- CSSBB (Certified Six Sigma Black Belt)
- Graduate of the National Shakespeare Conservatory, NYC
Relevant experience to topic areas:
- Currently on Board of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Project Management work at Ameriprise (10 years)
- Senior Project Manager at International Decision Systems (6 years)
- Program Manager at McGladrey (as of May, 2015)
Philosophy of training in a nutshell:
My training philosophy evolves. I emulate those teachers that have inspired me over the years, but we all have to set our own path. I’ve always believed that so long as you love what you’re doing and allow yourself to show it in your teaching, it can be wonderfully infectious.
I am excited about the Metro courses because my course focuses on strategies from a Daniel Pink book that have real-world application for just about anybody.