Diversity training should be more than just ticking a required training box approach.
Our Intercultural Competence and Confidence customized training program, builds intercultural competency for individuals and provides the confidence for employees outside the training classroom.
Minneapolis/St. Paul and the surrounding Twin Cities area is rich in its diversity of ethnic groups, religions, sexual identities, and age/experience. Blending all these facets together creates an exciting dynamic workplace with respectful approaches to conflict resolution.
Having cultural competency and tapping into your team’s diversity can lead to:
A decrease of:
- Combative behavior rooted in disrespect
- Being unwilling or unable to accept change
- Closed-mindedness on new ideas or view points
An increase in:
- Inclusive, clear communication
- Positive, non-argumentative, conflict
- An openness and acceptance of other points of view
- Respectful behavior
- Supporting team members
Many of our courses are built on the Intercultural Diversity Index® or IDI ® theory and inventory.
This theory provides a springboard for your team to learn tools for respect along with increasing their communication toolset and providing a team-building experience.