The Institute for Professional Development has several options for customizing training for your Minnesota business.
Increase your employees’ skills and knowledge, open a pathway to better communication, and retain your talented workforce with customized training.
Call (612) 659-7230 for more information or to schedule a no-obligation meeting.
Take advantage of the easy accessibility and technology of our St Paul Midway classrooms, or if your organization has at least 6 participants we can host the class at your site.
Customize any of our on-site training courses to connect to your business’s current processes, previous training, or goals and strategies. Standard customization is affordable, engages your employees, and makes their time in training more valuable.
Many of our courses can be enhanced to help achieve your goals of increasing knowledge and skills while keeping attendees engaged. We customize our courses around people skills such as, communication, encouraging constructive conflict, and team-building.
Check out these popular programs:
Team-building with Strengths-Finder
Continuous Improvement Projects
Intercultural Competence and Confidence
Improved Communication through People Styles
Project Management for Government
Crisis Intervention Training
Not seeing a course that meets your current need?
We will design, develop, and deliver training courses to provide the exact solution you need.
Our process includes:
1. Needs Assessment – our experienced training consultants will listen to the problem you want to solve and help you develop training goals and outcomes with no obligation for you to continue.
2. Proposal – your company is provided with a proposal clearly stating training objectives, outcomes, and investment.
3. Customization – our instructor will meet with you to ensure the customizing of the course is on target – whether it’s a few tweaks to an existing course or designing a whole new course.
4. Training Delivery – our place or yours – food and refreshments or not – we take care of all the logistics, including materials so that you focus on learning.
5. Sustaining Beyond the Classroom – our training includes aggregation of evaluations along with suggested next steps to continue development outside the classroom.
Call (612) 659-7230 today for more information or to schedule a no-obligation meeting.