Some leaders generate change; others have change thrust upon them. Change is disruptive – that is the whole point – and ensuring you harness the disruption for positive, long-term results is the key to leading teams that are forward-thinking, effective, and exciting.
The courses in this certificate focus on tools and communication skills to help successfully initiate and facilitate change up, down, and across the organization.
Length: 7 courses
- Facilitation: A Game-changing Leadership Skill
- Storytelling for Leaders
- Building the Business Case for Change
- Leading your Stakeholders through Change
- Getting Buy-in for Just About Anything
- Knowing the Risks Leads to Opportunity
- Change Management Capstone: Leading Change When People are Scared
This certificate pairs well with the Business Architecture Certificate Program
People who lead teams, change initiatives, project teams, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans at a team or department level.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of the leader in the change process
- Align change to organization initiatives
- Apply specific communication approaches to change phases of avoiding, resisting, refocusing, and renewing
- Strategically use tools to move through planning, initiating, implementing, and sustaining change
- Identify stakeholders needed for successful change
- Influence up the organizational chart
- Lead change across/down the organization chart
- Analyze and align input-gathering tools to meet purpose
- Move people from resistance to acceptance and productivity
- Improve facilitation and communication skills
- Locate resources and allies within the organization
- Sustain process improvement efforts with buy-in and implementation strategy
- Identify and manage risk within stakeholder tolerances
See individual courses for prerequisites.
Price: $1,701.00 Early Bird Price: $1530.99
Register for all courses at once to receive a discount.
- 70.5 instructional hours / 8.46 CEUs
- See individual courses for additional logistics and dates and times
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
See individual courses for dates