Length: 4 hours
This course pairs well with;
Capability Mapping and Value Stream Mapping
The Business Model Canvas: Two Tools for Improvement
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Department or Division Managers
- Change Facilitators
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Managers
- Emerging Business Architects
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of business architecture and its framework.
- Know how business architecture fits with other business capabilities and enterprise.
- Learn the functions of a business architect.
- Discover how to incorporate elements of business architecture at your organization (even without the title).
- Recognize opportunities to use business architect tools.
- Understand how to scale the tools to pilot on a smaller scale.
Price: $75.00 Early Bird Pricing: $67.50 until December 27, 2016
- Course Texts: There are no texts used for this course.
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org