Length: 4 hours
This course pairs well with;
Capability Mapping and Value Stream Mapping
The Business Model Canvas: Two Tools for Improvement
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Department or Division Managers
- Change Facilitators
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Managers
- Emerging Business Architects
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of business architecture and its framework.
- Know how business architecture fits with other business capabilities and enterprise.
- Learn the functions of a business architect.
- Discover how to incorporate elements of business architecture at your organization (even without the title).
- Recognize opportunities to use business architect tools.
- Understand how to scale the tools to pilot on a smaller scale.
Price: $75.00 Early Bird Pricing: $67.50 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Course Texts: There are no texts used for this course.
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).