For anyone interested in increasing their skill in user story writing as used with frameworks like Scrum or Extreme Programming (XP).
After taking this class, learners will be able to:
- Articulate the theory behind user stories
- Understand how to write good user stories
- Understand when and when not to use user stories
- How to split user stories to ensure the delivery of value
Participants should understand basic Agile philosophy and, at least, one method (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), etc.) They should bring a product example to use in class.
Price: $470.00 Early Bird Pricing: $423.00 until
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in courses that are at least 7 hours in length
- CEUs: .48
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org