Length: 1 day.
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Team Leaders
- Or anyone who wants one of the above roles in the future
- CBAPs who want to hone their skills in supporting and managing requirements
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Document and package requirements for different audiences and needs from custom development to prepackaged software
- Trace requirements, validating and verifying them throughout the project
- Use Request for Information (RFI), Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) processes
- Understand where and when a business analyst fits into testing practices
- Assess the quality of a requirement
- Manage changes/change control processes
- Package and allocate requirements to solution components.
Please note that while this course will thoroughly cover the philosophy and concepts in the BABOK® it is not designed to serve as an exam preparation course.
CBAP or the courses: Introduction to Business Analysis and Requirements Elicitation and Scope, or a thorough understanding of the competencies in those courses.
Price: $445.00 Early Bird Pricing: $400.50 until March 14, 2018
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in courses that are at least 7 hours in length
- Useful websites:
International Institute of Business Analysis: http://www.iiba.org/
MN IIBA Chapter: http://iibamsp.starchapter.com/
PMI Professional in Business Analysis: http://www.pmi.org/certification/business-analysis-pba.aspx
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
“I will use the gap analysis tool at my desk tomorrow on my current project.” – spring 2017 participant