Length: 1 day
This course pairs well with Executing Change Certificate and Succeeding with Projects Certificate.
People who lead teams, departments, change initiatives, project teams, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why story is an effective communication medium
- Understand how storytelling helps champion change
- Learn 4 story-types and how and when to use them
- Find, create, and tell influential stories that get results
This course does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $221.00 Early Bird Pricing: $199.80 until January 16, 2018
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are at least 7 hours in length
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“This was a phenomenal course – very enjoyable, fun, engaging, and useful.”- from spring 2017 participant
“The instructor was fantastic… very enjoyable.” – from spring 2017 participant
“I really liked the instructor’s energy.” – from spring 2017 participant