Length: ½ day
This course pairs well with Facilitation: A Game-changing Leadership Skill
People who lead or sponsor projects.
People who are experienced project managers, but need an overview of the terms and concepts associated with PMI® project management methodology.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how executing projects is directly related to your ability to motivate people
- Develop a sales lens to view and motivate people in your role as project manager
- Define Attunement and apply its principles to leading projects
- Build Buoyancy and apply it to project management
- Extract Clarity to effectively manage projects
- Devise an immediate plan to increase your influence as a project manager
Suggested prerequisites: Building the Business Case for Change and Leading Key Stakeholders Through Change. These two courses will help you ascertain the tangible benefits of your project proposal and identify the people you need to influence to successfully execute your project.
Price: $150.00 Early Bird Pricing: $135.00 until Oct. 5, 2017
Course Texts: To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth to Motivating Others by Daniel Pink. This text is included as part of the course fee.
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com