Length: 2 days.
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Team Leaders
- Or anyone who wants one of the above roles in the future
- CBAPs who need specific skill-honing on requirements analysis
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand of the importance of requirements analysis and modeling
- Recognize which models to use when, why, and how much for specific audiences
- Know the standards and naming conventions for each model
- Learn and practice various techniques including:
- Process modeling (such as swimlanes and process flow)
- Data modeling
- Use case modeling
- Decision Modeling
- Business rules
- Identify the inputs and outputs of modeling and how to determine missing requirements
- Learn what to do when requirements analysis and modeling uncover additional requirements
- Apply the process of requirements elaboration and the iterations from elicitation to analysis
Please note that while this course will thoroughly cover the philosophy and concepts in the BABOK® it is not designed to serve as an exam preparation course.
CBAP or the courses: Introduction to Business Analysis and Requirements Elicitation and Scope, or a thorough understanding of the competencies in those courses.
Price: $799.99 Early Bird Pricing: $719.99 until Jan. 28, 2017
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in a daytime course or a light meal with an evening course.
- Free Parking
- Useful websites:
International Institute of Business Analysis: http://www.iiba.org/
MN IIBA Chapter: http://iibamsp.starchapter.com/
PMI Professional in Business Analysis: http://www.pmi.org/certification/business-analysis-pba.aspx