Length: 2 days
For anyone who needs to provide quality products or services or improve the processes being used by their organization.
Define and Measure Impact
- Define quality improvement (plan, do, study, act)
- Describe the characteristics of a team that excels at quality improvement
- Understand how to clearly state problems and use a benefit-effort matrix to prioritize options
- Apply quality improvement concepts to identify and analyze improvement opportunities within your sphere of influence
- Use your time where it can have the most impact
Choose and Use Tools
- Use tools to select and define quality improvement opportunities
- Use tools to manage quality improvement projects
- Capture and ensure voice of customer
- Use quality improvement tools to gather input and make tools choices for specific situations
Gather Information from the Customer
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a facilitator
- Use both verbal and nonverbal techniques to elicit information
- Know what to record and how to rank the information
- Learn and practice to use the 5 most common elicitation tools
- Use 10 steps to design an input session
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Price: $1,238.00 Early Bird Pricing: $1,115.00 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
Course Text: no tests are used in this course
Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are at least 7 hours in length
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
This course is new for this academic year.