Length: 2 days
For anyone who needs to provide quality products or services or improve the processes being used by their organization.
Define and Measure Impact
- Define quality improvement (plan, do, study, act)
- Describe the characteristics of a team that excels at quality improvement
- Understand how to clearly state problems and use a benefit-effort matrix to prioritize options
- Apply quality improvement concepts to identify and analyze improvement opportunities within your sphere of influence
- Use your time where it can have the most impact
Choose and Use Tools
- Use tools to select and define quality improvement opportunities
- Use tools to manage quality improvement projects
- Capture and ensure voice of customer
- Use quality improvement tools to gather input and make tools choices for specific situations
Gather Information from the Customer
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a facilitator
- Use both verbal and nonverbal techniques to elicit information
- Know what to record and how to rank the information
- Learn and practice to use the 5 most common elicitation tools
- Use 10 steps to design an input session
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Price: $635.00 Early Bird Pricing: $571.50 until Dec. 12, 2017
Course Text: no tests are used in this course
Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are at least 7 hours in length
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is new for this academic year.
- Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 12, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
If you are registering through the workforce center, you must have your counselor contact IPD directly at email@example.com