Length: 2 days
People who lead or sponsor projects.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply Project Management and Leadership tools and techniques.
- Weigh options and make decisions in challenging situations.
- See how a variety of approaches can meet the same goal – depending on the situation.
- Gain insight from other students and the instructor.
Student must complete all other courses in the Change Management Certificate before taking this course:
- Facilitation: A Game-changing Leadership Skill
- Storytelling for Leaders
- Building the Business Case for Change
- Leading your Stakeholders through Change
- Getting Buy-in for Just About Anything
- Knowing the Risks Leads to Opportunity
Price: $378.00 Early Bird Pricing: $340.20 until April 17, 2018
- Course Texts: No text books are used in this course. This course does use an iPad simulation tool, but the iPads are provided
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
“I loved the simulations on the iPads.” – from spring 2017 participant
“Christine is a particularly excellent and engaging instructor. No hesitation in taking courses she teaches in the future.” – from spring 2017 participant