- Project Managers
- Those who perform the role of a project manager on an ERP Implementation Project
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Illustrate key principles and concepts regarding the ERP Business Case
- Describe architecture and understand how ERP fits into IT Enterprise Architecture (with a focus on SAP)
- Define and demystify data and master data through the use of “real-world” examples
- Describe silos and explain how ERP breaks down business silos through business process integration
- Define exactly how business process is relevant to ERP projects, especially with the use of master data and business process mapping
- Understand analytics to achieve vertical benefit
- Describe and perform basic Business Process modeling tasks and understand their relevance to the ERP Business Case
- Understand the core principles of ERP Projects and project manager’s role in managing change
This course does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $295.00 Early Bird Pricing: $250.75 until February 28, 2017
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in a daytime course or a light meal with an evening course.
- Free Parking
- .96 CEU’s awarded for attendance
New registration dates coming soon.