Length: 1 and 1/2 days
This course pairs well with Building the Business Case for Change
People who are new to the concept of risk and how it relates to change initiatives, process improvement and projects.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the sources and types of risk and opportunity.
- Identify risks and opportunities in a given situation using several methods.
- Analyze the impact and likelihood of uncertainty on the situation’s objectives.
- Apply effective responses to each risk and create immediate or contingent action plans to deal with them.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various risk responses on the situation’s objectives.
- Describe the rationale and method for continuous risk monitoring.
This course does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $474.00 Early Bird Pricing: $426.60 until Dec. 12, 2017
Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are at least 7 hours in length
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 12, 2018 from 12:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 27, 2018 from 12:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
If you are registering through the workforce center, you must have your counselor contact IPD directly at email@example.com