Length: 1 and 1/2 days
This course pairs well with Building the Business Case for Change
People who are new to the concept of risk and how it relates to change initiatives, process improvement and projects.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the sources and types of risk and opportunity.
- Identify risks and opportunities in a given situation using several methods.
- Analyze the impact and likelihood of uncertainty on the situation’s objectives.
- Apply effective responses to each risk and create immediate or contingent action plans to deal with them.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various risk responses on the situation’s objectives.
- Describe the rationale and method for continuous risk monitoring.
This course does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $888.00 Early Bird Pricing: $792.00 up to 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are at least 7 hours in length
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
“Class provided lots of good information in a short amount of time.” – from spring 2017 participant