Length: 1 day
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Team Leaders
- Or anyone who wants one of the above roles in the future
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how projects work and avoid project failure
- Recognize the role and responsibilities of a business analyst: how the standards have evolved and how organizations currently use this function.
- Identify the key competencies of a business analyst
- Appreciate the methodology of analytics
- Learn the types of requirements, their purpose, and how to elicit them
- Facilitate change using business analysis techniques
- Understand the importance of engaging stakeholders
- Learn to understand and value stakeholder perspectives
Please note that while this course will thoroughly cover the philosophy and concepts in the BABOK® it is not designed to serve as an exam preparation course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Price: $445.00 Early Bird Pricing: $400.50 until Dec. 19, 2016
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in a daytime course or a light meal with an evening course.
- Free Parking
- Useful websites:
International Institute of Business Analysis: http://www.iiba.org/
MN IIBA Chapter: http://iibamsp.starchapter.com/
PMI Professional in Business Analysis: http://www.pmi.org/certification/business-analysis-pba.aspx