Length: 4 hours
This course pairs well with Facilitation: A Game-changing Leadership Skill
People who lead teams, departments, change initiatives, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans.
After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how change leadership is directly related to your ability to motivate people
- Develop a promotional lens to view and motivate people in your role as change agent
- Define Attunement and apply its principles to your role as change agent
- Build Buoyancy and apply it to change management
- Extract Clarity to effectively manage change
- Devise an immediate plan to increase your influence as a change agent
Suggested prerequisites: Building the Business Case for Change and Leading Your Stakeholders through Change
These two courses will help you ascertain the tangible benefits to your change proposal and identify the people you need to influence.
Price: $150.00 Early Bird Price: $135.00 until January 25, 2019
- Course Texts: To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth to Motivating Others by Daniel Pink. This text is included as part of the course fee.
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or you would like to have this course customized specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).
“Love that this class is based on a book. We learned concepts and tools and have the book to refer back to!” – from spring 2017 participant