Length: 4 hours
People who lead teams, departments, change initiatives, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans.
- Understand how the elements of a business case transfer to a project charter
- Recognize the audience for a project charter
- Appreciate the elements of an effective project charter
- Learn to critique your own charters with a best practice checklist
- Write a project charter based on business case
To take this course, you must also register for Building the Business Case for Change.
Price: $95.00 Early Bird Pricing: $85.50 until January 3, 2018
Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
This course is new for this academic year.