Length: 3.5 hours
This course pairs well with:
- Why Business Architecture?
- Value Stream Mapping & The Business Model Canvas: Two Tools for Improvement
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Department or Division Managers
- Change Agents
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Managers
- Emerging Business Architects
- Business Consultants
- Understand the purpose and benefits of capability mapping
- Identify the levels of mapping and the purpose of each
- Appreciate the role of a Capabilities map in conjunction with other organizational views
- Discuss mapping options and what to consider when choosing a visual representation.
Price: $150.00 Early Bird Pricing: $135.00 until January 4, 2017
- Course Texts: There are no texts used for this course.
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
“The instructor’s description of how she goes about the process of getting the information to build the models was very helpful.” – from spring 2017 participant
“This gave me a number of the missing pieces to apply the tool and concepts.” – from fall 2016 participant