Length: 1 and 1/2 days
This course pairs well with Leading Your Stakeholders through Change.
People who lead teams, departments, change initiatives, project teams, process improvement efforts, and/or determine goals and strategic plans.
- Identify common sources of change
- Explain the linkage between an organization’s strategy and change, and the role of the business case
- Complete the non-financial sections of a business case and support the preparation of the financial analysis
- Convert the intangible benefits of a change initiative into tangible, quantitative benefits and use them in the business case
- Recognize the application of the principals of good data presentation
- Identify crucial success factors and risk for a change initiative
This certificate does not have a prerequisite requirement.
Price: $238.00 Early Bird Pricing: $214.20 until Jan. 3, 2018
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course.
- Food: Lunch is included in all courses that are 7 hours or more
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“While the materials were really good – the conversations and examples really helped my understanding and application.” – from Cheryl Kyle
“I really enjoyed this class!” – from spring 2017 participant