For anyone interested in increasing their skill in testing as used within an Agile method like Scrum or Extreme Programming (XP).
After taking this class, learners will be able to:
- Explain Agile’s view of testing
- Develop strong acceptance criteria
- Define and articulate a number of Agile testing related practices including, but not limited to, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, etc.
- Manage Test Driven Development (TDD), test management and automation
Participants should understand basic Agile philosophy and, at least, one method (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), etc.)
Price: $470.00 Early Bird Pricing: $423.00 up to 4 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in courses that are at least 7 hours in length
- CEUs: .48
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or email@example.com
Class cancellations must be done fourteen full business days before the class start date. No refunds for cancellations of less than fourteen full business days. No Shows/Missed Classes – Refunds will not be issued for any missed class. Late Arrivals/Early Departures – Metropolitan State University reserves the right to decrease continuing education units issued for late arrivals and early departures. Written confirmation will be sent to you a week before class. If a class is canceled, you will be contacted by phone, mail, or email. Metropolitan State University reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances, such as weather (a full refund will be granted).