For anyone interested in increasing their skill in testing as used within an Agile method like Scrum or Extreme Programming (XP).
After taking this class, learners will be able to:
- Explain Agile’s view of testing
- Develop strong acceptance criteria
- Define and articulate a number of Agile testing related practices including, but not limited to, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, etc.
- Manage Test Driven Development (TDD), test management and automation
Participants should understand basic Agile philosophy and, at least, one method (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), etc.)
Price: $470.00 Early Bird Pricing: $423.00 until
- Course Texts: no texts are used in this course
- Food: Lunch is included in courses that are at least 7 hours in length
- CEUs: .48
If your organization has at least 6 participants and you desire to host the class at your site or if you would like to customize this course specifically for your organization, contact Beth Schaefer at 651-999-5834 or firstname.lastname@example.org